the road trip -- photo gallery
Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Snake River, shot Ansel Adams style
- Scott, Todd, Joe, (holding Kashia), Holly, Jen,
- hanging in Bozeman, Montana.
- Climbing Mecca - Smith Rock, Oregon.
- Roped in on one side -- Jen on the other
- Jen leans on the lower right pillar inside Yellowstone Lodge
- Time exposed for 15 seconds. (click on any image to enlarge
& view the rest of the photo)
- Old Faithful
- Yellowstone's natural beauty.
- Mammoth Springs, Unknown geyser field, South Falls, A
bull elk and friends, and a lone fox.
- Reflecting pool at Tom and Nancy's pad. (our temporary home)
- Boulder's Flat Irons rise on the west horizon.
Jen and I standing on Flagstaff Mountain, above Boulder's
fall colors, and the American Great Planes.